Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seek First the Kingdom of God

I am Miss Complain today, to no one in particular just myself, complain complain, about me being unhappy with my job, not being happy with my career status in general, goals that I've set and not accomplished. But there is no one else but myself to blame for my failures, and how can I achieve these goals if I don't constantly put them in God's hands through prayer? And God's not gonna hand all my dreams to me on a silver platter either. I have to do something about it, I can't do things with half effort and expect the Big guy to put up 80%. No that's not gonna fly. If i want things in my life to change for the better, I have to stay connected to Jesus and my mother Mary through prayer, communion, fasting, and get to work too! One of my favorite verses is burning on my forehead right about now, "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides." Mt 6:33  Let's stop complaining and get movin' with Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment