Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adoration :)

So...
 I just wanna share that I went to Adoration yesterday and it was fantastic. I hadn't done it in a while and it was really great. We all need to spend time with the Lord. He fills us with peace and fuels us to keep moving forward as a better person. For those of you not familar, we Catholics believe that Christ is truly present in the Eucharist, the small round piece of bread that we receive in the communion at mass. Adoration is spending time in prayer with the presence of the Holy Sacrament in a church or chapel. (For more on Adoration click here.)

Anyway, if you're Catholic (and even if you're not) and have never taken the time to go and spend some alone time with the Big Guy in the form of the Blessed Sacrament I definitely invite you to do so, it's a beautiful experience. Okay this time I am out for real. God bless and have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment