Thursday, September 2, 2010

Soon to be purchased...

So I was Etsy hopping (I love Etsy), and I found myself in trim heaven! I found some super fun trims and fabric and I had to post them...so cute, can't wait to purchase some, if not all of these goodies.


Lovee these!! Not just for V-day, but adorable all year round. To check them out click here.





















Super adorable strawberry ribbon. Would look great on an apron maybe.










The cutest measuring tapes ever!!! I'm getting one of these for sure!













More fun ribbon, kinda vintagey no?













Very adorable, I probably won't get this one because I have way too many storage boxes and trinkets and I really don't need any more. Ahh but they're cute! (sewing machine spool rack)














Definitely purchasing some of this strawberry canvas fabric, oh the possibilities, hee hee.



Endless cuteness. (bow er butterfly buttons)


















Love stuff with apples on it :)




Totally excited, can't wait to get these in the mail :) Off I go! 
God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment